24 December 2008

It's the Economy Stupid Wednesday



We are going to be paying to clean up this mess. I am glad that Bush issued executive orders that will prevent these environmental fuck ups. Opps, no he didn't. He recently did the opposite. I think I am now going to document the Fuck Yous that Bush gives to the country on the way out.

By the way, is this what clean coal looks like?

Tom Friedman wrote a good op-ed on our shitty infrastructure. The whole thing is worth a read.

Is the Chicago School of Economics dead now? Please?

I know corporate boardrooms are full of yes men and rife with greed where no one ever gets fired. But those overseeing the banking system aren't much better. Chris Cox is in a major shit storm of his own doing, and this royal asshat, who was caught up in the S&L crisis in the 1980s, need to be fired and then put in the stocks on the National Mall so I can throw rotten fruit at him. How these people can look at themselves in the mirror most days is beyond me. Denial ain't just a rive in Egypt.


_John

No comments: