25 June 2008

And you will know me by the trail of...


...photos that didn't turn out to be Photos of the Day. I decided to upload all of the ones that I took on each day to a flickr account. (Why didn't google buy them, so this could all be easier?)

Behold & enjoy.

web address is [http://www.flickr.com/photos/athreadbearlife/] for those of you like manually typing in URLs instead of clicking a link.

Feel free to let me know if you thought I made a bad choice on a given day. The names of the photos on the flickr site are the date they were taken and the order – designated by the letter (a-z). (ex. 20080625a is June 25, 2008 and it was the first in order.) The Photos of the Day do not have a letter designation.

Yes, I don't like taking pictures of people. Never really have.


_John

No comments: