23 June 2008

Picture of the Day -- 23 June 2008




Picture fest today. I had a soccer game on the mall (polo fields) and walked down from foggy bottom. A few lines of showers were moving through, but not enough local rain and lightning to halt the game. The sky was amazing before and after the game in completely different ways. The pictures are looking down the walk to the Vietnam Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument bracketed with a double rainbow. They are all color pictures, the only edit I made before posting wasto photoshop out a piece of an ugly fence in bottom left corner of the last photo. Otherwise I have not cropped, touched, or changed the color or contrast of the photos. Sometimes the cellphone camera amazes me with whatever it decide for white contrast. Enjoy. (We lost the game by the way. I scored our lone goal for what it's worth.)


_John

No comments: