06 September 2008

The real McCain video


I caught up on my Tivo list today thanks to Hanna rocking the mid-Atlantic states, which thankfully spared me any flooding this time. Anyway, The Daily Show, who did the best coverage of the RNC that I have seen with their humor was devastating. made their own McCain introductory video. If you missed the coverage of The Best F#&king News Team Ever this week, please go to the site and watch the highlights. I might post some later, but for now this particular video cracked me up. And as an added bonus, the voice over is by Al Swearengen from Deadwood (aka Ian McShane). If you watched Deadwood, it makes this video all the sweeter, and makes you feel like you are on the inside of an extra joke. If you don't know Deadwood, you are really missing out on one of the best TV shows to ever air. It is a shame David Milch could never finish it properly.


_John

No comments: